Ticker

Welcome

A Baby Sitter is Needed in Dar es Salaam / Mfanyakazi wa kulea mtoto Anajitajika

 

A Baby Sitter is Needed in Dar es Salaam / Mfanyakazi wa kulea mtoto Anajitajika

Description

JOB OPPORTUNITY

I need a babysitter to help out my wife, while she is at work. A Baby Sitter that will stay at our home to take care of the Child.

She should be a civilized girl , as i do not want any of those rude girls , with a bad spirit that could abuse the child.

She should be a person that loves to raise Children.

Her Age Should preferably be from 18 to 21 years old.

Salary we will be Negotiable.

To Apply , Contact me on my Number :

My number is 0686315277 , the Name is Mr. Aron.

I am in Dar es Salaam, Nearby the Benjamin Mkapa National Stadium

Deadline for receiving application is 10th November 2021

Read Below in Swahili:-


A Baby Sitter is Needed in Dar es Salaam / Mfanyakazi wa kulea mtoto Anajitajika